The abstract submission deadline is April 8, 2022.
Papers are solicited for this conference describing original work in the field of ultrasonics. The abstracts should be submitted in electronic form according to the specific information posted on the conference web page. Each abstract will receive careful review and evaluation by the Symposium Technical Program Committee. Evaluation criteria will include originality of the work, contribution to the state-of the-art, and overall interest to the ultrasonics community.
For more details on how virtual and in-person presentations will be integrated, visit the hybrid conference experience page.
Submission of a conference paper is highly encouraged for authors whose abstracts are accepted at the conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 8, 2022
Proceedings Paper Submission Deadline: September 26, 2022
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: 1 page, including figures, tables, etc
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Respect the font sizes and margins defined in the template.
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Abstract without image:
Text should be less than 2500 characters excluding spaces, title, author names, and affiliations.
Abstract with an image:
Text with an image should be less than 2000 characters excluding spaces, title, author names, and affiliations.
Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.