We invite you to support the IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, the largest annual conference in the world dealing with technological aspects of ultrasonics.
The breadth of the symposium is unsurpassed including medical and industrial ultrasonics and other applications such as consumer ultrasonics, underwater SONAR, and power ultrasonics. Interest in these applications is catalysed by the rich technical content of oral and poster sessions addressing fundamentals, materials, transducers and novel research as well as by special sessions covering emerging topics.
The symposium attracts well over 1,000 delegates including opinion leaders and technical influencers from industry, universities and government and there is always a large number of early career researchers and graduate students who will be tomorrow’s leaders.
Patronage of the symposium places your company in this global shop window, allowing you to gain exposure to both established and future leaders and influencers across ultrasonics fields from technical research to high volume industry.
Benefits of patronage include:
- Immediate, global impact on awareness of your company in the ultrasonics community
- Positioning your company as a leader in an important high-technology field
- Potential immediate sales through better awareness of your company and products
- Differential benefits compared with companies who do not use this communications channel
- Medium and long-term sales through reinforcement of market awareness
- Long term brand building of your company as a pillar in the field of ultrasonics
We hope to welcome you to Venice, Italy in October 2022.
Your primary contact for further interest is Brianna Orr, IUS 2022 Conference Manager.
In the event that the onsite event is cancelled, onsite exhibit and patron bookings will be converted to the nearest virtual level equivalent. Partial refunds (the difference between the onsite and virtual cost) will be issued upon request. Requests for partial refunds must be sent to Brianna Orr prior to 23 September 2022.